Unregistered, You must accept the Forum Rules below to be able to use some forum functions.
1. Pornographic materials are not allowed anywhere in the forum, including in the Spam Box section. Your posts will be deleted if they contain pornographic materials. Likewise, images and videos depicting nudity, gore, and excessive violence are prohibited. Posts containing such images or videos will be deleted or edited at moderators' discretion. Persisting violation of this rule may lead to an infraction or a ban.
2. Sexual harassment is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply will result in an infraction or a ban.
3. Spamming is not allowed. If you want to advertise your sites, please contact the Admin. Do not spam this site with advertisements, or your account will be banned and all your posts and messages will automatically be deleted.
4. Links directing to unsafe sites that contain any viruses, malware, or trojans are strictly prohibited. Hacking is not tolerated. Failure to abide by this rule will result in proxy ban, ISP ban, or in major case, prosecution.
5. Take a moment of consideration before opening a topic. Make sure that you post it in the relevant section or else it will be moved to the appropriate place.
6. Topic titles should be as descriptive as possible. Also, an opening post should have something more than just a link, picture, or a video. Any topic with a nonsensical title or with an opening post containing link(s), picture(s), and/or video(s) without any explanation pertaining to the discussion will be moved to the Spam Box section. Exceptions will be made only for topics started clearly for the purpose of sharing links, pictures, and/or videos (note that these topics must be in accordance with the other forum rules as well).
7. Do not derail relevant discussion. Excessive off-topic posting will result in your posts being deleted or deduction to your post count at discretion of administrators.
8. In posting news, please try to include the original link and comply fully with copyright laws. Failure to do so will force moderators to modify or delete your posts/topics.
9. Do not offend any ethnic or racial group. Criticisms are okay, but they must be made in a constructive manner, not in a way to degrade an ethnic or racial group.
10. Be respectful to other members. Show maturity when debating in the serious sections. Do not make any personal attack simply because somebody doesn't share your view. You can challenge their perspective, but do so without any personal insult.
11. Do not instigate a fight. Inflammatory posts will not be tolerated. Do not expect others to think youíre joking when youíre clearly being a douche.
12. Watch your language. Vulgarity and profanities will be edited out at moderators' discretion.
13. If your posts or topics violate rule #9-12, or #22, they might be edited, deleted, or moved to the spam box. Depending on the degree of violation, a warning or an infraction might be given.
14. The Spam Box section is not actively moderated. Do not report a post in this section unless excessive attacks hurt your integrity and/or personal information is being released to public eyes without your consent (ie, your personal data or picture), then moderator intervention is required.
15. Do not abuse the PM box and profile comment section for spamming or harassing. Abusive PMs reported by victim members will result in multiple infractions and/or banning of your account.
16. Do not abuse the reputation system as outlined in the "Reputation and Promotion System". A continuous pattern of repping each other on the basis of gaining reputation points/powers is a clear indication of system violation. Violating the system will have half of your reputation points/powers deducted.
17. Avatar size must be a maximum of 150x150 pixel. Avatars, signatures and profile pictures must abide by Rule #1 and #12 or they will be deleted. No oversized signature (should not take up more than 1/3 of the page vertically). Failure to follow this rule so will result in a warning. Multiple violations may result in an infraction.
18. Do not open more than one account. Do not share your account with others or use another person's account. Failure to follow this rule may result in an infraction or a ban.*
19. Due to the cultural diversity of this board, each subforum might have additional rules to suit the need of prospective posters. Please respect the rules and moderators in all subforums.
20. When creating a thread, please be considerate of other members' sensibilities and refrain from typing in all caps, especially in the thread title. Also, do not include swearwords or lewd content in the thread title. Threads that violate this rule will be moved to the Spam Box at moderators' discretion.
21. If you are not posting in a thread that you yourself started, do not make multiple posts in sequence within the same thread. Moderators may delete or merge any multiple posts in sequence made by the same user within the same thread, provided that this user is not the original poster. Failure to follow this rule may result in an infraction or a ban.
22. Please be respectful of members' gender identities and sexual orientations. Do not make any comments that degrade any gender grouping (e.g. male, female, transgender) or sexual orientation. Do not insult any member for his/her gender or sexual orientation.
In addition, a set of ChatBox rules are implemented to safeguard the integrity and consistency of the Forum Rules:
The following behaviors are prohibited in the ChatBox:
1. posting graphic images depicting nudity, gore, or excessive violence
2. posting links to such images, or to pornographic videos and/or websites
3. posting images larger than 500x500 pixel
4. releasing another memberís personal information without his/her consent
Messages violating these rules may be altered or deleted by moderation staff at any time. Repeat offenders will be banned from the ChatBox.
Although the administrators and moderators of EastBound's Community Discussion will attempt to keep all objectionable messages and questionable contents off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. Allow us up to 24 hours to respond accordingly.
Furthermore, all messages express the views of the author, and neither the administrators of EastBound's Community Discussion, nor moderator teams will be held responsible for the content of any message not posted by the administrators or moderators themselves.
By joining this site, you agree to accept and comply to all rules of this forum. You also acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify the rules any time as we see fit and you will comply to any modification or changes made to the rules.
The administrator and moderators of EastBound's Community Discussion reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.