Rep Point

Vanuatu Burkina-Faso GoSquared

Japanese Women Travel to Bali for Sex with Local Beach Boys

It's time for me to move to Bali, period
    You work, feels good, you have fun and you get paid
    Being a Kuta Cowboy is my destiny!

Quote Quote

Japanese Women Pay 1.1 Million Rp [100 USD] to Hire Gigolo in Bali for Sex

Unbelievable! There is an astounding piece of news from Japan related to Indonesian men living in Bali, Indonesia who work as beach boys. A Japanese freelance writer, who has some works published in the weekly magazine Nikkan Gendai, wrote that these beach boys serve Japanese women’s lust for 5,000 Yen, or about 584k Rupiah (exchange rate Rp 116 = 1 yen) for one-time sex.

“Bali is a very popular tourist destination since the early years of the bubbling economy of the 1990s. Many Japanese women went to Bali for a massage,” said freelance writer Yukio Murakami, which is quoted and printed in Nikkan Gendai magazine.

Many of these Japanese women also requested for the ‘beach boys’ to perform erotic massage from the breast area down to the bottom part of the body, she added.

“At a certain moment, these women will ask how much it will cost to perform a sex service. There are around 200 gigolos in Bali and many of them are specifically trained to satisfy these women. [These gigolos] are even trained to lick a woman’s body up to the female sex organ so that their client can enjoy higher arousal rather than the intercourse itself. The average rate for one time sex service is 5.000 yen, but there is often a cheaper rate of only 2.000 yen (233k Rupiah). For one full-day service, they will charge 10.000 yen (1.1 million Rupiah),” explained Murakami.

The popularity of Bali beach boys among Japanese female workers has been rising since 10 years ago, or around year 2000. Even more Japanese workers are vacationing in Bali these days, she added.

Especially in 2005, many women who have stressful working lives in Japanese stores and rarely have sex, will relieve their stress by going to Bali to hire these boys, added Murakami again. “One of the most embarrassing facts nationwide,” written at the end of the article published in Nikkan Gendai magazine.
    http://www.indoboom.com/2012/stories...each-boys.html

How won-der-ful life is...
    register or log in to view signatures!

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $29854
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

These sexual tourism disgust me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Responsible Adult

Gameroom Cash
    $6498
    Rep Point

Indonesia

This is the kind of prostitution.
    btw, i think that's normal, and their own business, it happens everywhere.

the Japanese woman and other woman including the whites do that sex tourism, but i guess not only in Bali island, but also in other tourist destination like Thailand (Phuket), Carribean, Hawaii, etc
    The woman seek for the macho and black men for fun, especially the rich, with the big payment.

hm..
    I wonder if some Japanese men seek for the Indonesian local woman like many Koreans men do in Vietnam, Philippines...??
    I heard some Taiwanese men also seek for local woman in Vietnam, Indonesia...?
    Last edited by 222; 12-03-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Gameroom Cash
    $48837
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Nikkan Gendai is a tabloid and Yukio Murakami is one of their sensational writers. It's exaggerated to the point that it's false.

Are there older Japanese women that go to Bali and hire a gigolo? I'm sure there are, There are thousands of young handsome gigolos in Japan making lots of money so these women don't have to go to Bali for a male hooker. They can get that safer and much more convenient at home. They are going to Bali for a vacation and some are having male prostitutes on their vacation.

By logic, we are not talking young pretty Japanese girls, they can get any man they want, we are talking women in their 50~60 who are successful businesses owners and have no husbands(dead or divorced). Power women like this would find it demeaning to have to ask for sex from a man. They would rather have a boy toy or gigolo.

That Documentary had very little to do with Japanese women - It was all about white women. The only Japanese woman I saw in the entire film just had a Balinese boyfriend. There is not one picture of Japanese women with a Bali Gigolo, only white women.

All Men Are Brothers

Gameroom Cash
    $73712
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Filipino-American
    Philippines United-States

Don't worry about the condom baby, I haven't been with anyone since the Edo period

Sumpit: "Aww yeah, I can't wait to get you out of your diaper baby!!!"

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $28468
    Rep Point

^ lol didn't know Sumpit had a thing for old ladies.

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $5028
    Rep Point

Hey, at least the men are Asian...

Kunta Kinte

Gameroom Cash
    $53035
    Sveny Champion! Turkey Shoot Champion!
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by gaon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^ lol didn't know Sumpit had a thing for old ladies.

@Easy and all the others, thanks for spoiling my fantasy let me stick to the 3 ladies in the first post aight.
    I haven't seen old Japanese women on Bali yet though, just 25-40 y/o ladies, and middle aged women with their hubbies.
    They all just seem to only hang out with their own folks.

No granny for me please!

Female sex tourism map:

@MrC: Where did you find the whole documentary? There's only a 5 min preview of the doc on youtube, next to the trailers.

Edit: I just downloaded the torrents. it's in Swedish though

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $29854
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

^ Let me just say I disagree with MrC. I have eyes, so without being insensitive, I will not continue anymore. I happen to think this is wrong, and disgusting. What it really shows are women in first world countries are sexually deprived, and unsatisfied that they have to pay for sex, or companionship in another country for "liberation". From what I gather, it is not just in Japan, but in Beijing as well. Women pay for companionship. I don 't blame women for doing it, but it is reflection of something deeper in those societies.

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $13114
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Japanese women find love in Bali

Quote Quote
    Yuko and her two friends enjoy their lunch on Kuta Beach on a warm Sunday, digging into nasi campur (rice with mixed vegetables), fried fish, tempeh and chilli sauce.

They chitchat with local tour guides while they eat off woven palm-leaf plates.

"I love Bali because of its delicious cuisine and friendly people," says Yuko, a Japanese tourist who came to Bali two days ago.

It's not easy to find such friendliness back home, the 34-year-old says.

During their vacation, Yuko and her friends have hung out at nightclubs in Kuta and strolled around the beach.

"It's so fun to be in Bali," says 34-year-old Chika.

This is the friends' third visit here in the past year.

Yuko has another reason for frequenting the island. "I have *a relationship* with someone here," she says.

Yuko hopes she can eventually marry her boyfriend. "I want to get married to a Balinese man so I can have handsome children," she laughs.

Her friends also dream of snagging Balinese husbands. "Balinese men are so friendly," Chika says.

Single Japanese women are spoiled for choice when it comes to spending leisure time here. Some enjoy the beaches, while others prefer the nightclubs around Kuta.

Apache, a reggae-themed bar on Jl. Legian, Kuta, has become a favorite with Japanese tourists.

The night before Yuko and her friends head for the beach, a host of Japanese women dance the night away to a Bob Marley tribute band. Most of the women are here with local men.

While on vacation here, many Japanese women date local men, mostly tour guides.

For some it's just a holiday fling, but others expect to build a serious relationship.

"*Japanese women* love local men living in Bali, either native Balinese or migrants from Java or Lombok; they don't care," says Joko, 30, former tour guide and now an employee at a surfing company.

"As far as they know the guys are Balinese."

He adds Japanese women and Balinese men have very different motives for getting into a relationship. While the women mostly enter the relationship because of attraction, he says, most of the men are in it for the money.

"Most guys just want to take advantage of the women to get new things and enjoy a lavish lifestyle, and the women shower them with lots of gifts," he says, adding he used to do this frequently himself.

"At the very least they can get a motorbike out of it.

"It's so easy to seduce Japanese women. Just chat with them for a few minutes and they'll fall for you."

Given the situation, Joko goes on, Bali's many gigolos usually target Japanese women.

"I think it's because in their country they're more closed off, they don't have many friends, so they feel really flattered when we talk to them," he says.

"They think we're very friendly."

Samsul Bahri, 35, from Jember in East Java, belies the cynical majority. He married Japanese tourist Kawakubo Mana 11 years ago, and they now have a son.

"I married her because she wanted me," he says.

"Indonesian women usually look for fair-skinned men, but Japanese women usually prefer darker ones like me."

The two met on Kuta Beach. He was her tour guide.

"I never thought she'd fall for me... and then we got married."

Weri, 28, from Sulawesi, also married a Japanese woman. He lambasts the gold diggers stringing Japanese women along.

"I know of some Japanese women who got stressed out because they were used and then abandoned," says Weri, who has twice married a Japanese woman.

The whole situation has made the women easy prey for criminals.

In the last few months, there have been two cases of Japanese women being murdered in Kuta. In September last year, the island was shocked by the rape and murder of 30-year-old Rika Sano, who was reportedly robbed and kidnapped by a man offering her a motorcycle ride.

Police have since arrested the prime suspect, David Wicaksono, who is now awaiting trial.

Last month, 41-year-old Hiromi Shimada was found dead in her rented home in Kuta, reportedly killed by two men working at a nearby construction site. The two were arrested several days after the murder.
    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...ve-bali.html-0

Hmm..interesting. The weird thing is according to a list of top ten foreigners Japanese women want to date, Indonesia/Bali men is not in the list.
    http://whatjapanthinks.com/2006/01/0...am-of-the-usa/

Last edited by Rayzor; 06-01-2014 at 10:21 AM.

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $13114
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Decided to revive this old thread for easier discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumpit View Post

@Easy and all the others, thanks for spoiling my fantasy let me stick to the 3 ladies in the first post aight.
    I haven't seen old Japanese women on Bali yet though, just 25-40 y/o ladies, and middle aged women with their hubbies.
    They all just seem to only hang out with their own folks.

No granny for me please!

Female sex tourism map:

@MrC: Where did you find the whole documentary? There's only a 5 min preview of the doc on youtube, next to the trailers.

@Sumpit
    Are those pictures of young Japanese women looking for Bali gigolo or they just vacation there in Bali?

According to this Australian newspaper,it says here usually,it's wealthy,single,older women looking for male prostitutes.

Quote Quote
    Women - especially wealthy, single, older women - plan their holidays to have romance and sex with a companion who knows how to make them feel special and give them attention.
    Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life...#ixzz2wVELsr7g

Quote Quote
    The most common customers reportedly are older Japanese women, although Australians and other Europeans are also known to be patrons of the Kuta Cowboys.
    http://gbtimes.com/travel/kuta-cowboys-bali

Although gigolo interview here is not from Bali,he also said it's usually older women.
    Quote Quote
    Generally, most are successful, single older women (‘sugarmamas’), who live all over the world - from Miami to Japan.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...w--gigolo.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/...#ixzz33SKL2EtH
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bali gigolo themselves said they target older women.

Quote Quote
    One cowboy removes the sunglasses of a woman, singing, "When you take off your sunglasses, I can look into yours eyes," making her laugh. Another man says: "First and foremost, I sell love," adding that he looks for older women with higher salaries.
    http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul...wboys-20100702

Quote Quote
    Therefore, the beach boys target older women with more wealth and who will stay on the island longer than the ordinary young tourist.
    http://wings.buffalo.edu/ARD/cgi/sho...i?keycode=5348

Quote Quote
    They want to meet a older Australian, Japanese or European woman later that night.
    http://meetjasmin.com/index.php/bali...vs-travelgirls

Last edited by Rayzor; 06-02-2014 at 11:36 PM.

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $30073
    Rep Point
    Male

Ethnicity:   PNOY-yorker!
    United-States Philippines United-Nations

dont this women know match.com ???

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $18441
    Rep Point
    Male

...I don't want to offend anyone (not trying to portray Japanese women as 'easy') but I know that there are a few young Japanese tourist that if you play your game right, you can have a romantic time with them.

Waikiki,

Tropic Thunder

All Men Are Brothers

Gameroom Cash
    $73712
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Filipino-American
    Philippines United-States

Wow, this thread has 12 replies and like 11,000 views

Kunta Kinte

Gameroom Cash
    $53035
    Sveny Champion! Turkey Shoot Champion!
    Rep Point

@Rayzor; I don't know. And why do you spoil the fantasy?
    Quote Originally Posted by easy772 View Post
    Japanese women + sex + gigolo = spambots most searched keywords lol

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $13114
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Quote Originally Posted by Sumpit View Post

@Sumpit
    You mean in Swedish sub or Swedish language?

This one is in Swedish sub but the language I think is English or Indonesian language.
    http://kickass.to/cowboys-in-paradis...-t5288067.html

This one here require payment.
    http://bmnet.muvies.com/reviews/2922...ys-in-paradise

English sub but not sure how to encoded it to video.
    Quote Quote
    Many older women visiting and staying in Bali have local lovers
    http://www.journeyman.tv/?lid=61048&tmpl=transcript

Last edited by Rayzor; 06-05-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $13114
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Hmm...this link here however says it''s common to see beautiful young Japanese women with Indonesian boyfriend.

Quote Quote
    and you often see a beautiful young Japanese girl traipsing around with her Indonesia boyfriend.As for the older Japanese women,they are somewhat careful about these liaisons and they are generally carried out behind closed doors.
    http://books.google.com.my/books?id=...friend&f=false

Does anyone here been to Bali before and can tell which one is true? Is it mostly older Japanese women or younger Japanese women?

I notice most of this research on female sex tourism in Bali seems to be done by non Japanese. How come I rarely see research by Japanese people themselves consider that there seems many young Japanese women seeking Bali gigolo?

EDIT:
    Quote Quote
    The age group and M.O. involved in these relationships has also shifted. Where once older woman took young Indonesian men back to their rooms for a night of paid for passion. Younger women are now dating these men for longer periods.
    According to Malcolm Scott,the author of Bali Raw: An exposť of the underbelly of Bali, Indonesia, in the past,it mostly older women. Only now recently it's young women.

However,I believe this younger women are Japanese sex workers/prostitute in Japan. OLs should be those older Japanese women while sex workers should be those younger Japanese women since no way old women work in sex industry.

Quote Quote
    Among Japanese OLs, the demand for Balinese beach boys peaked about 10 years ago. Now, says Murakami, it’s Japan’s sex industry workers who vacation there.
    http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/05...f-fun-fun-fun/

Quote Originally Posted by easy772 View Post
    Sex sell.

Last edited by Rayzor; 06-22-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $16914
    Rep Point
    Female

anything is possible and sex tourism is not new but for women to do this is more shocking then seeing men do it.

let's just hope the women carry plenty of condoms. it's easier for women to get STD's from men than the other way around.

Gameroom Cash
    $48837
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

I highly doubt any large number of Japanese OL, meaning Office Lady who are generally 20+ go to Bali and have sex with a gigolo. some probably do but what percent are we talking about? 1 in 10,000? Financial insecurities are keeping Japanese from having sex with each other, Why would they have sex with a gigolo in Bali? Whats the most reckless thing a woman can do. It makes no logical sense. young Japanese women can have sex anytime they want. If they don't want a Japanese guy, there are hoards of other Asian, Caucasian, Black, Hispanic ,etc... that are in Japan because they want a Japanese woman.

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $8097
    Rep Point
    Male

Lol sumpit ' s obsession with Japanese women

So Tempted To Make A Joke About this....lol...Must Resist Urge To Make Fun Of This situation
    Last edited by DNP; 09-16-2014 at 08:30 PM.