register or log in to view signatures!

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8503
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

For heaven's sake,go have sex with a prostitute please.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $12838
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Westernized Mongoloid

Quote Originally Posted by mizz_luv3r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ^lol

I think shyness depends on the individual and not their race.
    I think the rate for "the number of shy individuals per 1000 people" is probably higher for Asians than for non-Asian races.

In my opinion, this is how generalizations about races work. Obviously it would be ignorant to suggest every single person of a race behaves in the same way. However, I definitely do notice patterns.

I think blacks and Semites are more likely to be extroverted.

Though to be fair, society does put pressure on shy people to become more extroverted. This means the best way to figure out who is truly extroverted is to look at small children.

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaticGlory View Post
    I think the rate for "the number of shy individuals per 1000 people" is probably higher for Asians than for non-Asian races.

In my opinion, this is how generalizations about races work. Obviously it would be ignorant to suggest every single person of a race behaves in the same way. However, I definitely do notice patterns.

I think blacks and Semites are more likely to be extroverted.

Though to be fair, society does put pressure on shy people to become more extroverted. This means the best way to figure out who is truly extroverted is to look at small children.
    I don't think that Asian men are that shy. I would say Asian men are more polite. That's why they rarely are as aggressive as a non-Asians when approaching people/females.

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35228
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Asiaticglory,

Shyness is NOT an introverted/extroverted trait. These terms are defined relative to the self. If you are shy because you stay home all day thinking about how elementary particles could still be further broken down then you are "introverted". If you are shy for no reason, then you're not anything. A lot of shy people secretly want to be with other people or deprive pleasure from the company of other people so they're really just closeted extroverts. I don't know why Asian guys are so shy.

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $12838
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Westernized Mongoloid

Quote Originally Posted by mizz_luv3r View Post
    I don't think that Asian men are that shy. I would say Asian men are more polite. That's why they rarely are as aggressive as a non-Asians when approaching people/females.
    I think Asians are just more cautious than other races.

Quote Originally Posted by good View Post
    Asiaticglory,

Shyness is NOT an introverted/extroverted trait. These terms are defined relative to the self. If you are shy because you stay home all day thinking about how elementary particles could still be further broken down then you are "introverted". If you are shy for no reason, then you're not anything. A lot of shy people secretly want to be with other people or deprive pleasure from the company of other people so they're really just closeted extroverts. I don't know why Asian guys are so shy.
    good points
    I probably should have just said "shy" instead of introverted or extroverted.

I guess a good description would be that introverts prefer to focus on their own thoughts rather than interact with other people while extroverts prefer to be with people. As for closeted extroverts, they have selective mutism. They desire to interact with people but they don't. Maybe it is because of fear, nervousness, or something else.

In that case, Asians probably aren't very introverted. I think the "closeted extroverts" that you mention is more common among Asians.

Responsible Adult

Gameroom Cash
    $4168
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaticGlory View Post
    As for closeted extroverts, they have selective mutism. They desire to interact with people but they don't. Maybe it is because of fear, nervousness, or something else. In that case, Asians probably aren't very introverted. I think the "closeted extroverts" that you mention is more common among Asians.
    Wanting to interact with people but not doing so out of fear or nervousness is called social anxiety. Instead of saying Asians are closeted extroverts, which I don't even think is an actual term, you should say they're socially awkward or have social anxiety. Other than that I agree with you.

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $20688
    Rep Point

There is an inverse relationship between intelligence and your ability to relate to the mainstream population.

Having a conversation with the average person drains me.
    Last edited by Chan-Ho; 07-05-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $139537
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

having sex with my left hand reminds me of me having air sex with my door

i can't relate to anyone