Yo, get on the train!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ronin

Gameroom Cash
    $3861
    Rep Point

why korean sentry members hate china so much?

i was checking out the site korean sentry after some people mentioned the forum. i do recognize all of the members there were all former asiafinest members. wideawake, chucky, xcreaturex, etc. just to name a few.

i remember chucky very well. he was at asianfinest. he was also Nicole123, joelee, mytwocent,etc.

it's kinda funny that at koreansentry those idiots bash china constantly on a daily basis. yet south korea is viewed so negatively relative to china. seriously they can't live a day without mentioning china. yet over here or before at asiafinest, no chinese ever bring up south korea or bash korea on chinese section of the forum.

it must really hurt their only cause in life to find out that, in fact, china is viewed more positively by the world than south korea, according to the article posted by Rayzor. they have been saying that everybody hates china.

what's ironic is that they even calling chinese racial name like ch*nks. i am proud of the fact that we as chinese here or at asiafinest never called korean names like guks etc. it's funny that ***** was a term that was used by westerners not only to target chinese, but also koreans. it in fact is a term that used to describe all asians. calling us ch$nks is making them look more like idiots.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    register or log in to view signatures!
    ...to the topTop

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $29854
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Quote Originally Posted by lite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i was checking out the site korean sentry after some people mentioned the forum. i do recognize all of the members there were all former asiafinest members. wideawake, chucky, xcreaturex, etc. just to name a few.

i remember chucky very well. he was at asianfinest. he was also Nicole123, joelee, mytwocent,etc.

it's kinda funny that at koreansentry those idiots bash china constantly on a daily basis. yet south korea is viewed so negatively relative to china. seriously they can't live a day without mentioning china. yet over here or before at asiafinest, no chinese ever bring up south korea or bash korea on chinese section of the forum.

it must really hurt their only cause in life to find out that, in fact, china is viewed more positively by the world than south korea, according to the article posted by Rayzor. they have been saying that everybody hates china.

what's ironic is that they even calling chinese racial name like ch*nks. i am proud of the fact that we as chinese here or at asiafinest never called korean names like guks etc. it's funny that ***** was a term that was used by westerners not only to target chinese, but also koreans. it in fact is a term that used to describe all asians. calling us ch$nks is making them look more like idiots.
    The reason is Chinese people do not care for Koreans. With the Japanese, the Chinese hate with passion because of the war. Before there was any sino-Japan war, Japan was also unknown to most Chinese. Suppose Korea bomb a Chinese fishing ship, I assure you that Chinese people will be screaming to massacre Koreans as well. In any case, the great threat to China, and Chinese people is white people. Koreans are a pawn for the white race to counter a rising China.

...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $1640
    Rep Point

^ The fact they were all once AF members shows just why. They felt that they were unfairly treated in AF because the mods were predominantly Chinese and that whenever they said anything bad about China they would get banned or the post deleted.

Its fair enough that they would feel that way, because they are butthurt and bitter. But their obsession with China stems for a deep seated inferiority complex I would assume.
    ...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35328
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Koreansentry.com Koreans are cowards. They only talk smack behind other ethnic groups' back. I dare them to come on this board and say the crap they said about Vietnamese people. That's right you Koreansentry lurkers! I dare you to come to Eastbound88 and say it to my face you little biotches.
    ...to the topTop

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8503
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Inferiority complex.They would claim that Korea is the origin of Asian civilizations,and Koreans invented Chinese characters and many other stuff that Chinese invented in one thread,then go to another thread and cry victim about how Chinese/Japanese make fun of the "Korea origin theory" and how its all lie made up by Chinese/Japanese media and how its solid evidence that we are super jealous of them.

...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35328
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

do you have an account there?
    ...to the topTop

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8503
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

No.Where do you get all those gameroom cash?

...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35328
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

why u jealous?

Quote Originally Posted by oolong View Post
    No.Where do you get all those gameroom cash?
    ...to the topTop

Supreme Moderator

Gameroom Cash
    $76276
    Rep Point

last i saw the forum creator was practically the whole forum. dont be surprised if he shows up or is already here. i think to their own discredit, they make the answer obvious to anyone who wondered why they got banned from AF.

...to the topTop

Gone with the Wind

Gameroom Cash
    $57285
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

ask chan-ho
    ...to the topTop

i'm going to invite them to come here and read this topic of your..

...to the topTop

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8503
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

Quote Originally Posted by Boron View Post
    ask chan-ho
    Ahahaha,and to think Chan-ho has the nerve to accuse others of trolling and lecturing other about EGO.What a joke.

...to the topTop

Legend

Gameroom Cash
    $37735
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by lite View Post

lol What's the use of getting all worked up over what handful of nationalistic Koreans have said. Korean Sentry is a nationalistic site founded by nationalistic Koreans. What did you expect to see?
    I never even knew such site existed until I heard about it from good in this forum lol.
    ...to the topTop

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $20688
    Rep Point

It's so ironic that people who have so much in common would criticize the other. Pot calling kettle black. lololol

There is no difference between the trolls in this thread and the trolls on KoreanSentry.

Regardless of background, you guys are all trolls. End of story.
    Last edited by Chan-Ho; 05-19-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35328
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Chan-Ho taking the moral highway again! Or is it Freeway? Or Freeload?

Quote Originally Posted by Chan-Ho View Post
    It's so ironic that people who have so much in common would criticize the other. Pot calling kettle black. lololol

There is no difference between the trolls in this thread and the trolls on KoreanSentry.

Regardless of background, you guys are all trolls. End of story.
    ...to the topTop

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $20688
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by good View Post
    Chan-Ho taking the moral highway again! Or is it Freeway? Or Freeload?
    Yeah, you guys should try it sometime. Feels good.

And I dare you to find my posts on Koreansentry. I criticize them the same way I critisize you trolls here.
    ...to the topTop

Good-Bye

Gameroom Cash
    $35328
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

You should take Sirkoreathevirgin under your wing. It'd be adaptive for him in the long run to learn from big brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Chan-Ho View Post
    Yeah, you guys should try it sometime. Feels good.

And I dare you to find my posts on Koreansentry. I criticize them the same way I critisize you trolls here.
    ...to the topTop

You should take Sirkoreathevirgin under your wing. It'd be adaptive for him in the long run to learn from big brother.
    You should not flatter yourself by portraying KoreanSentry as obsessed with Vietnamese as they are with Chinese or Japanese. The Vietnamese are mentioned if ever, as a byproduct of South Korea's foriegn policy not as a focus in their own right, nor are Vietnamese even mentioned that much and when they are, are mentioned within a general sense as simply South East asian immigrants not specifically as Vietnamese.

In this regard your fixation upon Korean Sentry appears to be an attempt at self flattery regarding the status of Vietnam or Vietnamese. I can very confidently assure you that the posters there do not give Vietnam or Vietnamese the relevance that you infer by lumping them in with the CHinese or Japanese. However your fixation upon such a site is quite revealing of your own mental state or lack thereof.

We must keep in mind that Korean Sentry is a rough equivalent of 2ch with Japanese right wing or the myriads of Anti-Korean, Chinese and Japanese sites and attitudes that in many instances are more organised, vocal and often promoted by their respective state aparatus. In this regard the focus upon Korean Sentry while ignoring the more powerful Chinese and Japanese bodies only reveals the bias towards Koreans in light of a broader political game that has gained significant momentum since the rise of China.

Should Koreans apologise for Korean Sentry? In light of the above I must respectfully decline that inference. Despite the fact that I was banned and accused of being a white ESL teacher from that site and despite the thorough dose of haterade that one may feel suffocated by, I must say Korean Sentry is a legitimate forum in showing Korean counter views on legitimate topics that are often attacked by the far right elements within Japanese and Chinese. Examples being the promotion that Koreans as plastics or that we are South East asians that is or has been promoted by these now rightously indignant Chinese. These anti-Korean views from CHinese and Japanese whose venom and uglyness knows no bounds, that often reinforce and piggy back each other and the way Koreans were treated when attempting to defend against unashamed, blatant insult and slander makes the tenor of that site in my view very understandable.

At any rate Vietnamese have no real relevance to that site so we are left wondering what fascination good has regarding the posters on that site beyond his own self inferiority. Perhaps it is related to his fixation on my sexual experience and whether Koreans think about him like he does with Koreans, wishful thinking.
    Last edited by SirKoreaTheKorean; 05-19-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    ...to the topTop

On the question of why the posters on Korean Sentry hate the Chinese so much, I am wondering if this is really even a serious question or one that was posted to create another thread with the aim of showing how

1. inferiority complexed
    2. racist
    3. crazy

Koreans are.

Chinese of all posters would be familiar with the abundant matierial on their own Chinese media outlets and the active promotion of slanderous anti-Korean views by them.

Some examples that come to mind are:

1. Koreans are South East asians (promoted by CHinese)
    2. Koreans do not own Gorguyeo they are stealing history (ironically the maintstream view is it is Korean history not Chinese)
    3. Koreans do not own Balhae they are stealing history (ironically the mainstream view is it is Korean history not CHinese)
    4. Koreans are slave of China, America, Mongolia, Japan for thousands of years (promoted by Chinese)
    5. Koreans are all plastic (promoted by CHinese)
    6. Koreans are a nation of whores (promoted by Chinese and Japanese who often leap frog each other to reinforce each others propaganda)
    7. Koreans are ugly (promoted by CHinese and Japanese which is ironic since Japan created the double eye lid surgury and Chinese models despite plastic surgury are still not on par with Korean beauty)
    8. Koreans have no history (Chinese and Japanese)
    9. Korean hallyu wave must be stopped and is an evil force
    10. Riots against Korean concerts
    11. Taiwanese and Chinese state sanctioned media disparaging Korea
    12. Killing of Korean coastguards and blatant illegal fishing in Korean waters.
    13. Booing of Korean athletes during Beujing Olympics
    14. Destruction of Korea during Seoul leg ofTorch relay in Beijing Olympics.

those are just off the top of my head. I am not someone who enjoys disliking CHina but after writing that you can see how some may find it hard to not hate Chinese in general. The question the OP asks comes off as arrogant in its own right.

When did such views suddenly explode into the popular asian consciousness? Under 10 years ago, co-inciding with the rise of China. When China rose what did its citizens or netizens choose to fixate upon? Korea. Not Japan, not the West that has given them all the sterotypes that they feel they must endure but...Korea.
    They went on a merciless campaign to make Koreans pay for any inferiority complex they had to suffer under the west (ans still do) they choose to desicrate the integrity of our history, our people, our women, our achievements, our han and they now post smugly about why a few Korean posters on a little known website do not like Chinese? They dare ask this question and others seriously take this opportunity to once again take pot shots at Koreans? Well...it shows the level of the Chinese and their oily cowardly mentality.
    Last edited by SirKoreaTheKorean; 05-19-2012 at 06:56 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Look how thoroughly the chinese efforts to denigrate koreans has gone...

As I said earlier the points about Koreans being this and that is almost mainstream understanding among asians which was fanned by the CHinese. Even some rookie Taiwanese girl group want to draw upon Korean sterotypes manufactured in China....and Chinese want to put Koreans on the backfoot over Korean Sentry? Really? Shameless and Chinese really are two words that go hand in hand.

Taiwanese girl group ‘Super 7′ accuse SNSD of being plastic

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/taiwa...-being-plastic

Super 7, the girl group unofficially labeled the Taiwanese version of SNSD have bluntly accused the SNSD ladies of being ‘plastic’.

The Taiwanese media conducted an interview with Super 7 that was released through a recent issue of a weekly magazine.

The ladies who were previously criticized for poorly imitating SNSD in their MV remarked, “At first we were so offended so we cried a lot but we now understand why the MV might have upset the fans. We also feel that criticism is another form of interest, and are able to better deal with negative comments.”

They continued, “There are a few SNSD members that can sing and dance well, but the rest of the members have no special appeals. The SNSD girls have all undergone plastic surgery, but we are natural beauties and their bodies can’t even compare to ours.”

They then quickly changed their attitude by saying, “We’re not saying that we will ever be able to be better than SNSD, but we will view them as our role models.”

Flabbergasted Korean fans who heard their comments remarked, “They should probably learn to be more humble“, “They’re not natural beauties, but rather natural, ordinary citizens“, and “Just please quit copying their stuff“.

The concept behind Super 7 is that their average age is only 22, and that they all have ‘C’ cup chest sizes.

...to the topTop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast