register or log in to view signatures!
    ...to the topTop

Prisoners

Gameroom Cash
    $60036
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Horsecore and bunnycore

@MrC;
    And a request for him to stop making light of all the tragic harassment and mental rape issues I've suffered. He is just making my psychological damages worsen and I'm going to sue him soon.
    ...to the topTop

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $7272
    Rep Point
    Male

South-Korea

No report was made. Therefore this complaint should be dismissed.

Make a report first if you want to complain about a post. Then the mods can take a look at them.
    Last edited by cydevil; 03-18-2017 at 05:12 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Chinese in a Chinese body

Quote Originally Posted by cydevil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No report was made. Therefore this complaint should be dismissed.

Make a report first if you want to complain about a post. Then the mods can take a look at them.
    I think you're being extremely unhelpful and passive aggressive deliberately.

It's a formal request, not a report, can you read? Why would I report him which would lead to nonsense "I'll keep an eye on DreamHunter" or "I'll pm him" when this NEVER achieves anything at all.
    Last edited by thewalrus; 03-19-2017 at 01:48 AM.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

And I'm not clicking report because you'll just accuse me of farming reports or trying to game it
    ...to the topTop

Prisoners

Gameroom Cash
    $60036
    Rep Point

Whoaaah! You go The Walrus! Whoaaah! The hell is going on with this forum? We can't do anything because iffy mod type shananigans keep preventing people from saying what they want. Tell it like it is! Wooaaaaahhhhh!!!!
    ...to the topTop

Gameroom Cash
    $24660
    Rep Point
    Male

Well, truth be be truthfully told, there is now no more need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to bring this so called 'rape' matter up anymore. It just looks to me now, quite clearly too, that both Mr. TheWalrus & Mr. ROK are freely & liberally bringing it up, completely by themselves, of their own complete accord & free will, without needing absolutely any persuasion or coaxing from absolutely anyone else, at all. One just looks at the growing number of new threads that they're posting about it, for example in the newly set up Girls Club & some other places, and one just sees it so lucidly.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhunter View Post
    Well, truth be be truthfully told, there is now no more need for me, or anyone else for that matter, to bring this so called 'rape' matter up anymore. It just looks to me now, quite clearly too, that both Mr. TheWalrus & Mr. ROK are freely & liberally bringing it up, completely by themselves, of their own complete accord & free will, without needing absolutely any persuasion or coaxing from absolutely anyone else, at all. One just looks at the growing number of new threads that they're posting about it, for example in the newly set up Girls Club & some other places, and one just sees it so lucidly.
    We can bring it up because we feel comfortable talking about it amongst ourselves. We have to mentally prepare ourselves for it and make ourselves feel comfortable before opening up about such a sensitive and damaging and traumatic issue.

In contrast when you bring it up spontaneously out of the blue it just makes us feel uncomfortable and is extremely damaging. You need to respect our personal boundaries and what happened to us is a very sensitive topic to talk about and we will talk about it when we feel comfortable or ready. Please respect and be mindful of that.

It's like if your loved one died it is really insidious and inappropriate for me to bring it up out of the blue. But if you choose to open up about it that's different. Jeez.
    Last edited by thewalrus; 03-19-2017 at 06:55 AM.
    ...to the topTop

Gameroom Cash
    $24660
    Rep Point
    Male

^
    Gentlemen, you are cordially advised to refer to posts #21 , #22 & #23 in the thread started by Mr. TheWalrus titled 'Is this sexual assault', currently located in the 'Love and Relationships' Forum, regarding this matter. Thank you.
    ...to the topTop

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $33031
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Chinese in a Vietnamese body
    Vietnam China United-States

Quote Quote
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dreamhunter again.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ...to the topTop

Gameroom Cash
    $24660
    Rep Point
    Male

The worst thing one can label an 'attack' of female boob on male back, if the victim did not consent, is sexual assault. It does not meet the definition of female-on-male rape.

Only sexual assault with penetration meets the definition of rape. In the case of female-on-male rape, what that means is that, the woman obtains penetration unwillingly by the man, without his consent, either via psychological pressure, violence or threat of violence, actual use of physical force (in very rare cases, in which case the woman wud hv to be like a WWE female wrestler or pro MMA female fighter, and the man a total, complete wimp, but who somehow can still manage a functional erection under all that coercive pressure), or the use of drugs, alcoholic liquor or other intoxicating substance.

No penetration = No rape. Period. So, if either Mr. The Walrus or Mr. ROK did ever really experience female-on-male rape involving actual penetration, then they shud go to the Police, either on their own or accompanied by a trusted friend or relative. They shud stop making a big farce of EB88 just to draw attention to themselves, for some reason best known only to themselves, while also responding in hostile manner to every effort by EB88 Admin & Mods to offer the right assistance.

Now, I hv one recommendation to make to EB88 Admin here. Ban Mr. TheWalrus, Mr. ROK, or anybody else for that matter, from continuing to make a big embarrassing farce of EB88 in this way.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

The worst thing one can label an 'attack' of female boob on male back, if the victim did not consent, is sexual assault. It does not meet the definition of female-on-male rape.

Only sexual assault with penetration meets the definition of rape. In the case of female-on-male rape, what that means is that, the woman obtains penetration unwillingly by the man, without his consent, either via psychological pressure, violence or threat of violence, actual use of physical force (in very rare cases, in which case the woman wud hv to be like a WWE female wrestler or pro MMA female fighter, and the man a total, complete wimp, but who somehow can still manage a functional erection under all that coercive pressure), or the use of drugs, alcoholic liquor or other intoxicating substance.

No penetration = No rape. Period. So, if either Mr. The Walrus or Mr. ROK did ever really experience female-on-male rape involving actual penetration, then they shud go to the Police, either on their own or accompanied by a trusted friend or relative. They shud stop making a big farce of EB88 just to draw attention to themselves, for some reason best known only to themselves, while also responding in hostile manner to every effort by EB88 Admin & Mods to offer the right assistance.

Now, I hv one recommendation to make to EB88 Admin here. Ban Mr. TheWalrus, Mr. ROK, or anybody else for that matter, from continuing to make a big embarrassing farce of EB88 in this way.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

We opened up to share our experiences and let it be known that we were raped. It's like a huge weight off our shoulders that we finally revealed it. We did not ask for your assistance. You and Cydevil were giving unsolicited advice (more like vindictive threats to contact the police) when it was not asked for. Extremely and incredibly rude.

I have one recommendation for the admin, stop caving into the demands of Cydevil and DreamHunter, who are malevolent and extremely vengeful.
    Last edited by thewalrus; 03-20-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Transient Orca

Gameroom Cash
    $50847
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Tabghach / 拓拔 / Chuvash
    Hong-Kong Taiwan Singapore

^ Totally agreed, and to stop attention seeking trolls to turn EB88 into a huge joke, maybe this forum could actively remove troll / useless threads from public / members' viewing and give these trolls warning if they kept making these troll / useless topics 3 times, and if they still keep on doing it afterward, give them infractions.
    We could also encourage sane members not to reply to these types of 'topics'.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

And actually it was not on my back it was on my arm repeatedly and deliberately, get it right.
    ...to the topTop

Transient Orca

Gameroom Cash
    $50847
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Tabghach / 拓拔 / Chuvash
    Hong-Kong Taiwan Singapore

Or we could create a dedicated 'Offtopic' subforums where members could shoot lots of bulldust while at the same time their post count would not go up while they post in the 'Offtopic' subforum.

Let them live their fantasy, 'publish' irrelevant 'contents' to their hearts desire here without their post count increasing.
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

I actually find it extremely offensive that you are implying that what happened to us was a "farce". It happened just like how we described it. We are banned from sharing our experiences, just because you and Cydevil don't like us!
    ...to the topTop

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $192468
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by DWuji View Post
    Or we could create a dedicated 'Offtopic' subforums where members could shoot lots of bulldust while at the same time their post count would not go up while they post in the 'Offtopic' subforum.

Let them live their fantasy, 'publish' irrelevant 'contents' to their hearts desire here without their post count increasing.
    Ugh it happened, it is not fantasy

And why do you even care? You threw a massive tantrum and cried to the admin to have us both on two way block, so how did you even read our posts? You so obviously logged off then logged back in to read our posts. And now you want to recommend even more punishments for us when you already had your way, and you even got away with your disgusting abusive behaviour toward me. Sad!
    Last edited by thewalrus; 03-20-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    ...to the topTop

Prisoners

Gameroom Cash
    $60036
    Rep Point

I thought dwuiji wanted to ignore us? What a habitual liar.
    ...to the topTop

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $33031
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Chinese in a Vietnamese body
    Vietnam China United-States

there is no rule saying he cannot do that.

youve got fooled again

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast