Yo, get on the train!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $76677
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Horsecore and bunnycore

Exactly how come whites don't hold up posters saying "Stop Costco and its deals of weekly fresh salmon deals from Norway".
    register or log in to view signatures!

Teenager

Gameroom Cash
    $1807
    Rep Point
    Male

Quote Originally Posted by MrC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is nothing retarded about pointing out differences of treatment based on race. White Norway gets less than a slap on the wrist while Japan is dragged thru mud and crap year after year. The most horrendous act of Animal cruelty is here in the USA on an unimaginable scale in the beef,pork and chicken industries yet there are no famous films tackling these topic. where are the ground breaking films at least close to the fame of "The Cove"?
    Where I live, there were animal rights activists protesting in the streets about the mass slaughter of animals in the meat industry. So, no, animals rights activists are not automatically racists towards East Asians by definition.

My comment of "Agenda" was a reply to 222 and was general not specific to Animal activist. These groups did get attacked to control or take advantage of because:
    Native Americas - backwards so their wasting the land, hence westerners have the right to take it away from them.
    Blacks - too stupid to look after themselves so whites will enslave them because their smarter than blacks.
    South Americans - too stupid again
    Indians - too backwards, they need to be turned into a productive colony of England.
    Asians - Some are evil and others are backwards.
    Middle East - pure evil, must be controlled.

Not all whites are blind but these Pangolin thing shows its still prevalent. In contrast, why don't westerners make a big deal about the poisonous Salmon that Norway farms and ships to supermarkets around the world?
    And the animal rights activists who behave like arrogant assholes towards China and Japan are the same people who make racist comments towards Amerindians and Blacks? Nope. Come on, write smarter posts than that.

Administrator

Gameroom Cash
    $71316
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    Where I live, there were animal rights activists protesting in the streets about the mass slaughter of animals in the meat industry. So, no, animals rights activists are not automatically racists towards East Asians by definition.

And the animal rights activists who behave like arrogant assholes towards China and Japan are the same people who make racist comments towards Amerindians and Blacks? Nope. Come on, write smarter posts than that.
    We have pig watering here where I am too - So? Where is the big famous movie about the evil cattle industry? There are none(some exist but they are not famous). I argue with my brother who is a vegan animal activist so I know something about this subject. I repeat. 1) Animal activist DO play the race card to promote their agenda. 2) They do so because it works. That's my point, not some stupid idea that Animal activist have an a secret agenda against Asians.

Did you read my post? I clearly stated their is no connection between the two statements.

Two different topics:
    1) Animal activist, usually American ones, use racism to promote their cause because it works on the public

2) The west has used racism against many groups to promote their own agenda which usually involves control of resources.

A lot of westerners don't live with this mind set anymore - it died with the older generation - but considering its 2018, it's amazing how many still do.

Teenager

Gameroom Cash
    $1807
    Rep Point
    Male

We have pig watering here where I am too - So? Where is the big famous movie about the evil cattle industry? There are none(some exist but they are not famous). I argue with my brother who is a vegan animal activist so I know something about this subject. I repeat. 1) Animal activist DO play the race card to promote their agenda. 2) They do so because it works. That's my point, not some stupid idea that Animal activist have an a secret agenda against Asians.

Did you read my post? I clearly stated their is no connection between the two statements.

Two different topics:
    1) Animal activist, usually American ones, use racism to promote their cause because it works on the public
    2) The west has used racism against many groups to promote their own agenda which usually involves control of resources.

A lot of westerners don't live with this mind set anymore - it died with the older generation - but considering its 2018, it's amazing how many still do.
    There is NO movie about whale hunting in Japan NOR is there any about the meat industry in the U.S. If there are, I doubt many people saw them. If SOME animal rights activists mock the flag of Japan to denounce whale hunting, punch them in the face and point out that Norway also goes whale hunting. If they aren't immediately guilt-tripped about their hypocrisy or their ignorance, punch them in the face again.

Administrator

Gameroom Cash
    $71316
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8627
    Rep Point
    Male

South-Korea

This just seems to be a problem of selective attention. I searched about whaling in Norway, and I see plenty of content against Norwegian whaling. As for pangolin poaching, both Chinese consumers and African poachers are at fault.

I seriously doubt the average animal activists have any racist agenda. There are plenty of dirty tricks in meat industries in various nations that don't get attention.

Administrator

Gameroom Cash
    $71316
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by cydevil View Post
    This just seems to be a problem of selective attention. I searched about whaling in Norway, and I see plenty of content against Norwegian whaling. As for pangolin poaching, both Chinese consumers and African poachers are at fault.

I seriously doubt the average animal activists have any racist agenda. There are plenty of dirty tricks in meat industries in various nations that don't get attention.
    You searched right? You didn't have to search to know about Japanese whaling. That's the point.

You'll find plenty of anything on the internet if you search.

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $8627
    Rep Point
    Male

South-Korea

You searched right? You didn't have to search to know about Japanese whaling. That's the point.

Well, Japan is a much larger country so it's bound to get more attention.

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $76677
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Horsecore and bunnycore

Wow wow wow, right to the point and that's exactly the point. You get to hear firsthand the things that have given Japanese tiring headaches like protests against them whaling because that's what they have to deal with all the time by people being subtly racist against them. I never hear white people complain, my bros in Norway are getting hammered with whaling protests and I'm tired of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12