Gameroom Cash
    $30052
    Rep Point
    Male

Ethnicity:   Filipino
    United-States

Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfKoba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread was supposed to talk about the issue about the double standards of Asians' association with a desexualized nature in comparison to white, in America, duh. It's because whites have portrayed Asians this way and not only Asians but the whole gamut of races in various ways that would lead them to some place other than the top of the totem pole. In other words how do you paint a picture of somebody, you simply paint them a certain way and then have it become media. Simple.
    the video or professor didn't mention any of that, he was stating the problem.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    register or log in to view signatures!

Sage

Gameroom Cash
    $84561
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Horsecore and bunnycore

Look at one of the commenters who got on to the point of the lecture. Such a lecture clip obviously missed out on the other half of the Asian population, women, duh.

Quote Quote
    This was damn good but what would really impress me is if he started talking about the differences in the dating scene between Asian men and Asian women and it's direct connection with how western media oversexualizes Asian women and desexualizes Asian men.
    DUH.

Oh and I'm done here. Thanks again for shedding light on how dumb the problem really is, how easily it is solved once you know what's being done.

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $30052
    Rep Point
    Male

United-States

koba.

do you like white, Latina, middle eastern, poly women ?

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $30052
    Rep Point
    Male

United-States

Look at one of the commenters who got on to the point of the lecture. Such a lecture clip obviously missed out on the other half of the Asian population, women, duh.

DUH.

Oh and I'm done here. Thanks again for shedding light on how dumb the problem really is, how easily it is solved once you know what's being done.
    I only saw the 7 min video from the OP... the session is actually 1 hour or something that.. you're looking at something that I didn't see or didn't post.

heres the full video..

Master

Gameroom Cash
    $30052
    Rep Point
    Male

United-States

This changes it.
    ?????????.. you do know thats a female right??? we are talking about Asian men outside the stereotype of kung fu masters.

Administrator

Gameroom Cash
    $850
    Rep Point
    Male

Ethnicity:   Japanese
    Japan

For me, I don't think its so much the skin tone as much as the phenotype that usually goes with skin tones. I am most attracted to NEA but it doesn't affect me if they are darker like a golden tan to brown but extremely dark like Southern Africa is not that attractive. On the other hand, I don't find Caucasians very attractive even though they have as light or lighter skin tone them NEA - I find the Indian, Middle Eastern and Slavic types more attractive than Nordic or Germanic types of Caucasoid(I could have been adversely affected by my experiences growing up).

Finally, although as a general rule I prefer NEA, on any individual girl it varies. I have found plenty of Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino and Indonesian girls I'd pick over NEA girls.

As for black girls, I have never been attracted to one. For me its their phenotype and bodies that doesn't grab me. NEAs have small mouths, narrow noses, thick straight hair and slightly apart eyes. Blacks have big mouths, wide noses,thin crinkled hair, and eyes close together. Also, Asian girls have great butts and legs( The World Standard ) while blacks have either a marathon runners legs and/or a "Big" butt. Just my personal preferences.

Oompa Loompa

Gameroom Cash
    $705
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by PimpMasterPro23 View Post
    I was 18 year old once, that has 29 year old white/latina women who makes $90,000 a year throwing money at me/buying me gifts.

its not the media... even a 8 year old can answer this..
    https://youtu.be/DyqVRqs3LHQ

Oompa Loompa

Gameroom Cash
    $705
    Rep Point

Quote Originally Posted by PimpMasterPro23 View Post
    when I mean EA.. I dont mean Korean & Japanese. which is by my definition ( north east Asian)..
    East Asian parents with North East Asian kids.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123