Gameroom Cash
    $82230
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

United-States

EB88 studio channels subscription

Quote Quote
    I think we should offer registration by googles account or Facebook or other social media makes it easier for people to register and yet is secure for us because these accounts need phone number verification. We should also do that for people who want to join our site directly. Require them to get a verification code from a text message we send them. That will kill trolls because once banned it makes it really hard to create a new account.

Also, I think we should not worry about keeping members. instead focus on content to attract people to site, like YouTube does. People go to YouTube to check out the videos and comment if they want to. I think this site should be article oriented to bring people in and they could comment if they want. Like YT, we should have simple rules were the Mods are invisible - you never see mods posting in YT comments. Also comments about site should be deleted and users banned - you never see YT allow that on their comments section.

Last. if the domain name hasn't been bought yet, it should be changed - no more Chinese specific name. Something smart like " Intsagram, twitter, YouTube, iPhone, GetGrub, Ebay, PayPal etc.. All are clever names. What about MyAsia, RiceLife, EastWorld, Basically the name should invoke Asia, news, world, life, topic - it should give the impression that the site is about Asia in general.
    young turks earn about 1-2 million dollars for their video subscription of 4.99 per month. ( 27,000-30,000 subscriber) . they make around 10 videos a day on youtube which I think earns them more than their video subscription.. 1-3 million I say.

https://slate.com/ <-- article publishing earns around $35,000-$80,000 on average just their google ADS. ( they have around 5 million visitors per month).

1st ) build a small community, create BUZZ through articles ( small revenue)

2nd) we used the articles to make youtube video library

3rd) get influencer to drive millions of traffic.

then comedy, reviews, girl talk shows, drama or whatever follows. sell merchandise/tickets or whatever.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    register or log in to view signatures!

the big boss

Gameroom Cash
    $82230
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point
    Male

United-States

we actually own company named '' REDCARPET'' event... I was going to used that to replaced the eastbound88 domain :P
    but I change my mind, I want to separate politics with entertainment/party business... it's not good for business.

BTW I like MyAsia ( its sounds catchy).. Ricelife (is nerdy) eastworld sound like wrestling.. lol

as for the trolls.. we'll target bring in real decent people. change our demographics from real social active people online from faceless basement trolls.
    everything you said is right on!!! . trolls will stop if their cell phone, real name, address, circle of family is on the line.
    @MrC

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Administrator

Gameroom Cash
    $75406
    Blog Entries
    Rep Point

Great.

My first choice was MyAsia too.