Yo, get on the train!

Gameroom Cash
    $64937
    Rep Point

Ethnicity:   Chinese
    Olympics

Don’t use WhatsApp,WeChat when you’re in China,University of California,tell students

Don’t use WhatsApp or WeChat when you’re in China, University of California, Davis tells students

The University of California, Davis has issued a China travel warning to its electrical and computer engineering students, advising them not to use messaging apps like WhatsApp or WeChat or make “unfavourable political statements or postings on social media” while there.

It was delivered in an email sent by Gary Leonard, the university’s director of liability and property programmes, on Monday that was forwarded to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, according to screenshots seen by the South China Morning Post.

https://m.scmp.com/news/china/diplom...ina-university
    register or log in to view signatures!

Elder

Gameroom Cash
    $9867
    Rep Point
    Male

South-Korea

I am forced to use WeChat because I have family in China. It's a very suspicious app, asking for a lot of app privileges when you install it. Once I got my new phone, I just use my older phone to use it, sort of like a Wechat-only phone.

China has blocked many non-Chinese SNS messengers, including Korea's most popular Kakaotalk, so Koreans living there are forced to use WeChat.
    register or log in to view signatures!